Objectives for the Preschool Department
- To provide quality childhood education to children ages 3-6 years old with integration of Bible principles and values in various areas.
- To provide early intervention and stimulation to preschool children through a variety of creative, meaningful, and comprehensive activities.
- To develop the totality of the preschool child as a person; body, soul, and spirit through an integrated early childhood Christian curriculum.
- To meet the developmental needs of the preschool child through a progressive learning program, as well as to enhance his/her Affective, Cognitive, and Psycho-Motor development.
- To prepare the preschool child in different cognitive and learning areas needed for formal schooling in the elementary level.