FCS ATHLETIC PROGRAM AND POLICIES
- To create and develop a quality physical education and athletic program that will build students and athletes physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually strong and have a closer relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To build young Christian leaders who will serve God with all their heart, mind and strength.
- To excel in competitions and in games participated as well as excel in leading others to Christ.
- To transform students’ passion for sports that they love into an amazing passion for Christ.
- To provide a ministry that will develop a Christ like character among the youth.
1. Basketball 6. Table Tennis
2. Volleyball 7. Taekwondo
5. Chess/ Dama
SPORTS PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES:
June-July Team try-out/training
July Municipal Meet
August-October CAMPRISA SEASON
September District Meet / Intramurals
October Provincial Meet
November-February Basketball Season
December Christmas Vacation
March STRAA Meet
Note: Every team will be given only three (3) tournaments for the whole year to avoid
conflict in their studies.
DepEd Sports Competition
CHAMPION – Cainta Municipal Meet 2014
Elementary Basketball Category
August 14 – 16, 2014
Felix Elementary School, Cainta, Rizal
OVER-ALL CHAMPION – Cainta Municipality Private Schools Association (CAMPRISA) 2013
CAMPRISA Opening Ceremonies 2014
September 5, 2014 ONE Arena Cainta
JILLIAN AKIEME V. BALGAN (FCS Muse) – Miss CAMPRISA 2014