The Senior High School Programs of FAITH CHRISTIAN SCHOOL are designed to prepare and allow students to:
- Meet college admissions standards;
- Enjoy a Brand New Building Facility;
- Be equipped with skills that will allow them to acquire employment while pursuing a higher level of education.
- Be under the tutelage of excellent teachers.
- Be part of the tradition of Academic Excellence supervised by an International Accrediting Agency, the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
FAITH CHRISTIAN SCHOOL will offer the ACADEMIC TRACK with the following STRANDS:
ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- This will prepare the students for college entry requirements.
- FCS is committed to offer far beyond the fundamentals of Accounting, Business and Management.
- This will allow students to be trained in the latest computerized Accounting Program used in North America once basic skills are mastered.
- This will enable students to have hands-on experience in a World-Class Accounting Course.
- This will equip students with skills that will enable them to hold a job in the Accounting field while pursuing college.
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING and MATHEMATICS (STEM)
This will prepare students to take the following courses in college:
- Information Technology
- Medical Courses
GENERAL ACADEMIC STRAND with HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (HUMSS) Electives
FAITH CHRISTIAN SCHOOL ensures that our students will experience COMPETITIVE, WORLD-CLASS TRAINING to prepare them for a bright FUTURE.
We are proud to have been ACCREDITED by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) for the K – 12 Programs.
Mrs. Marilou E. Habacon, M.A., Ed.
Ms. Cha Gico
Ms. Kristine Legaspi