- A tradition of recognized excellence. Each school year in the recent past, a good number of students pass the rigorous college entrance examinations to the best universities in the country. In fact last year, 16 of our graduates made it to the University if the Philippines with one of them became the Oblation Scholar of UP.
- Accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International. The ACSI Accreditation is a seal of quality on an educational institution that encourages our school to continuously pursue excellence.
- A conducive environment of learning, nestled in the boundary of Village East and Vista Verde, away from the pollution of the heavy traffic, saving precious resources such as travel time, money and energy.
- Enjoy a brand new building facility, new Science and Computer laboratories. Within the reasonable time allowed we hope to make our Senior High School facilities as world class… The construction of SHS building is in full swing, and it is expected to be finished before March of 2016.
- FCS Senior High School will focus on College Preparatory Curricula and at the same time train and provide you with skills that will help you acquire employment while pursuing college.
- Our program will equip you with skills that will allow you to acquire employment while pursuing a higher level of education.
- FCS-Senior High will not only have qualified and competent faculty members but passionate, godly and caring teachers, instructors and advisers who hold advanced degrees (Masters Degrees and those currently taking graduate studies to meet the requirement of 18 MA units or more) to teach for this program. We also have dedicated guidance counselors, support personnel and administrators whose goal is to help you bring out your full potential.
- Commits for quality education at a reasonable cost, much lower than the popular colleges and universities. FCS believes that quality education need not be expensive. FCS Administrators and faculty have committed to give the best that can be offered to students that its resources can offer.
We are one with the thrust of DepEd to produce holistically developed graduates with 21st Century skills, making them more prepared with expertise for life and for their chosen career paths. We hope that you join us in our journey for advancement. Join us in our journey to become World class!
Faith Christian School, Cainta, Rizal, founded in 1985, is a product of strong faith in God coupled with hard work and dedication of the founder Mrs. Filomena G. Escobido. The school has followed the Lord’s instruction to: “train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”(Proverbs 22:6). Every student was taught about the Bible-“The Living Truth”, and many have come to know the Lord in this institution.
Many of our graduates have completed tertiary level with flying colors. As of March 2015, one member of the alumni graduated as Summa cum laude, 8 members graduated as Magna cum laude and 41 members graduated Cum laude from prestigious universities.
Faith Christian School’s philosophy was developed by studying God’s Word. It contains a system of values, beliefs, and discipline based on the Lord Jesus Christ as He is revealed in the Scriptures. It is one that follows after Christ because in Christ, “are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.”(Colossians 2:3)
Therefore, FCS adopts a Christian philosophy of education that calls for an educational process that puts the Bible at the center and asks the student and the teacher to evaluate all they see in the world through the eyes of God-because God is truth (Kienel, 1974).
Bible Integration in the Curriculum
Faith Christian School has been in existence for over 31 years and teaches students from Pre-K through 10th grade, (Grade 11-12 effective June 2016). Students come mostly from Village East Executive Homes, Vista Verde Executive Village and neighboring subdivisions and villages.
Bible Integration is the merging of academia and God’s truth. It shows the relationship of the subject content to the Living God- the Master Designer of all knowledge. At Faith Christian School, we recognize the Triune God and His truth as the foundation of all knowledge. Bible truth is integrated in the classroom by Christian teachers that model and challenge the students to apply what they have learned, instilling Christ-like attitudes.
Faith Christian School provides its students the opportunity to be involved in a wide array of co-curricular activities. These serve as valuable experiences which complement the academic program, encourage students to explore and utilize their God-given gifts and abilities. Student Activities include:
- Science Curriculum – Pilot Classes
- Enriched Basic Education Curriculum
- Advanced Information Technology Classes
- K-12 Program (Grades 11 & 12 to commence in June 2016)
- Dynamic Athletic / Sports Programs
- Student Leadership/ Leadership Development Program
- Spiritual / Character Formation Programs
- Musical Instruments Training (from Grades 1 – 10)
- Christian Camp – D4G (Designed for God)
- J/S Camp – “Xtreme”
- Christian Emphasis Week
- Technical Writing
- Speech and Drama
- Musical and Literary Contests
- Counselling Program
- Outreach – Feeding Program
FCS invites families and students in the municipality of Cainta and surrounding communities that value good Christian foundation in academic excellence and holistic development. It also aims to make an impact through graduates who are conformed to Christ-likeness.
For more information you can contact us at:
(632) 645-7160 or (632) 645-7163
Faith Christian School, Navia and Silva St, Phase 7, Vista Verde Executive Village, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines 1900