- Biblical Philosophy – a thoroughly biblical philosophy of education is implemented at Faith Christian School (FCS).
- Parental Education Responsibility – parents have the primary responsibility for the education of their children; the school serves the Christian home.
- Biblical Integration – the biblical integration of every planned learning experience is an integral part of FCS curriculum.
- Great Commission – students and the administrator are involved in fulfilling the Great Commission.
- Academic Excellence – FCS is highly committed to academic excellence maximizing each student’s potential.
- Critical Thinking – FCS students should learn how to process information and think critically in the context of a biblical world view.
- Non-Discrimination – the teaching/ learning process in FCS reflects a Christ-like sensitivity, relevant to diverse school community.
- School Improvement – FCS is involved in a plan of consistent evaluation and assessment for continuous improvement.
- Professional Development – professional resources and trainings are vital for the development and growth of FCS administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Networking – the ministry of FCS is accomplished through cooperation with other appropriate individuals, agencies, and organizations in providing programs, materials and services.
- Educational Choice – the opportunity for Christian ministry at FCS is accessible to families as a means of evangelizing, nurturing, and discipling students for a life of service to God and society.
LOVE OF GOD, COUNTRY AND FELLOWMEN
DEEP SPIRITUAL NURTURE
ENHANCEMENT OF THE MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES OF STUDENTS